Re: Tow straps received?

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 26 1999 - 23:15:23 EST

has everyone received their tow straps? except for the 3 people who were the
last ones to order i think everyone should of gotten theirs. Also i know its
the holidays and everyone is busy. i didnt keep track of how much it cost to
send the packages out to people. I know someone in wyoming has a 15 $ to get
back. i dont have the adress or the name. As for everyone else ( whoever
hasnt done it yet please let me know if i owe $ or if you owe me send it in
to me. Thank you and let me know if you guys were satisfied with the tow
straps
Rob