Zaino Testimonial

From: Jason Yates (j_hurricane_y@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Dec 27 1999 - 13:36:24 EST

The request for the DML's Zaino Bros rep made me realize
that someone might want to know about my father's
experience with their car care products. He has nothing
but good things to say about them. He has a Firehawk and
the Zaino polish/wax really makes it look sweet. He even
had some small factory scratches in it and the Zaino
products made them disappear. I guess it is a lot of work
to get the first few steps taken care of, but relatively
easy to maintain and it lasts from one wash to the next
(provided you use their 'wash concentrate.'). Anyway, just
thought someone might want a winter project if they didn't
mind buffing their Dak in the cold. Oh, here's their
website if you're interested: http://www.zainobros.com/

=====
JY
Vegas '98 Jade Metallic 4x4 CC 5.2L 5spd
Po'boy Intake, F&B TB, Gibson 3" cat-bak, spray-in liner, & too much sound gear to bore you with . . . L8R