Re: Should I get new tires or drop kit?

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Mon Dec 27 1999 - 14:08:23 EST

>>>but should I get hte 235/60R15s now or drop kit, wiht the kit, I'll
barely be
able to hit a bump wihtout smaking the inner fenders...<<<

now, I have 235/60R15's on mine with the 3" drop out front and they rub
the top of the fenderwell on huge bumps at highway speeds. No biggie,
just annoying sometimes.... they should do fine with a 2" drop, but they
are too tall for a 3" drop

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er LE, lowered, modded, and painted =)

http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.