TransGo Shift Kit... INSTALLED!!!

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Mon Dec 27 1999 - 14:43:07 EST

I installed my shift kit on Christmas Day... Only took about... Oh.. 10 HRS!
I wasnt ready for all that time, but hey... =)

I am very satisfied with the shifts, but I was suprised to find that 1-2 is
not as hard as 2-3... I went with the .093 drill, and when I drilled
through, I wobbled the drill around a bit to make it a touch bigger.... The
MAX it recomends is .101 i think... Should I have done it with that? or
should I have even gone larger?

Also.. here is something that confused me a bit... It told me that I was
going to TIGHTEN the front band by hand tightning it.. (It was already had
tight) and backing it off 1 1/2 turns... (Which made it looser that it
was...) What does the front band do? Should I put it back to how it was?

Just wondering... =-)

Thanx

Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD: dual exaust w/Flowmaster
K&N Drop In, 180 T-stat, Free Ram Air, Accel 8.5's
Lakewood "Universal Traction Bars" ASP Pullies, Trans Go Shift Kit
BFG 275/60's... BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH (w/o bars, 275's, ASP, Shift
Kit)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ