Holy air guage!

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Mon Dec 27 1999 - 16:58:01 EST

Well my girlfriend must have been reading DMLs, or she must have heard me
talking about tire pressure guages. For xmas she bought me a new tire
pressure guage, made by K&D Enterprises(http://www.slickrockairgauge.com).
To say the least this is awesome, she doesnt get it though! She did say the
guy she talked with/owner was very nice and helpful, which makes a big
difference. This guage is great, she bought me the 'Outlaw' one, which is
the straight chuck type. It is all solid machined brass fittings and a nice
high pressure hose, almost seems to be hydraulic hose due to its weight. The
chuck clips on the to valve stem and doesnt come off, trust me I tried to
pull it off; it locks on tight! The hose goes into this "junction block"
which is also very nice solid brass. The bleeder valve which is built into
the "junction block" works so awesome and air downs very nicely. I can even
air up my tire(s) with this guage connected because on the "junction block"
is a brass valve stem which accepts tire fittings and get a presusre reading
without having to take the air hose off, cause the pressure dial is built
right in. If anyone out there wants something which will last forever and is
built in America, get this. I know it is more than other cheapy plastic
ones, but I am just so impressed with it. Also came with a nice heavy duty
red carrying case which fits perfectly in my glovebox.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6