Re: trailmaster lift on 93 tire size

From: Killerdak@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 27 1999 - 19:55:29 EST

In a message dated 12/26/99 9:47:50 PM, MoreMPH@aol.com writes:

<< i have a 93 dakota 4x4 ext cab with trailmaster 4 inch liftit currently
has
31x9.50 on it and i hafta buy new tires will 33's fit if they will what width
should i get. or will 32x11.5 be better. I am going to get bfgoodwrench
mt's thanks travis >>

Travis--

I have 33's on my '95 but the ONLY way to achieve this was with the addition
of a body lift to the Trailmaster 4" lift, AND some fender trimming was
necessary.

I think without these mods you should be able to get up to 32s but no
bigger...although TM only recommends 31s...

Dave Kilian -- Clayton, NC
'96 Dakota CC Sport 4x4 3.9L 5-spd
4" TM susp. lift, 2" Body lift, 33" BFG MT's, Brush guard w/ Hellas, Tow
hooks, Tool Box, Sunroof, Cobra 18 CB, 4' Firestik II, Alpine 6-disc CD
Changer/Head Unit/amp, JBL speakers, Rhode Gear bike mount, Saris roof rack,
custom-welded rock rails, and a white dog named Jake in the passenger seat.
87,000+ miles.