Re: Fastest family hauler?

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Mon Dec 27 1999 - 20:24:04 EST

In a message dated 12/26/99 9:01:37 PM Mountain Standard Time,
MrDakota95@aol.com writes:

> Bonneville SSE one quick grocery getter, Supercharged 3800 V6 (VROOM!!!)

Technicality,
SSEi is supercharged
SSE is just damn nice, no supercharger though.

Personal advice get a SSE not a i, the supercharger adds alot to maintance,
the 3800 in my mom's SSE (1995 Last year for any SSE or SSEis) is really easy
tomaintain, and a simple K&N Cone filter an Borla Exhaust is all it needed,
it can now beat Rustangs wihtout thinking twice (Like my dak) but it can only
keep up wiht me, never beat it though...
                    Greg