Re: headlight removal problems

From: dakrtrr (dakrtrr@tir.com)
Date: Mon Dec 27 1999 - 21:35:08 EST

> I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas on how to get the ring off,
> and also, I could not see any way to remove the entire headlight assembly
> to get better access... If anyone has any ideas on how to do that also, I
> would appreciate it...
>
> Thanks, Jeff

There's a Torx T10 screw above the turn signal next to the corner lamp.
Remove it and pull straight out on the turn signal assembly ( it's snapped
in place with some plastic clips that are part of the signal assy. ) Once
you remove the bulbs from the signal lights, you can set the assy. aside.
The headlite is held in with 3 10mm bolts, it's best to remove the whole
assembly so you don't mess up the adjustment on the headlite itself.
Hopefully this will help you out.

Rick