Ram 5 speed to Dak 5 speed

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Mon Dec 27 1999 - 22:10:52 EST

I am planning to turbo my v6 and don't think the ax-15 5 speed tranny will
hold up to the power. I want to put in a v8 5 speed (NV3500?) in place. My
question is would a Ram's 5 speed v8 tranny hook up to the v6? I would think
so, since they have the same engines in the rams and Daks.

By the way, if anyone needs any parts for a 97 Dak, there is a red one in
the junkyard near town. It has the tb, intake manifold, and 3.9 engine(no
a/c). Tailgate is there and misc parts. No front seats though.

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk
ICQ = 42763370