Handles for pre-97 (attn:Rich)

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 08:22:05 EST

Rich,
  Got my handles finally. Problem--they didn't come with any type of
instructions for installation. Another problem--they didn't come with any
screws. I looked in my Haynes manual, but they don't talk about it in
there. Could you look for me again in your manual and tell me how I go
about locating those holes(if they are already there)? If not, could you
take a few quick measurements on the location of the handles in your truck?
Also, could you tell me the type and size screw used? Thanks for all your
help!
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6