Re: Shocks

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 09:15:48 EST

I'm tellin yea. Bilstein are the Sh*t =) If you dont say GEEZUS after you
put them on... take `um back =)

I may go ahead and get them for the rear, even though I dont need them

Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD: dual exaust w/Flowmaster
K&N Drop In, 180 T-stat, Free Ram Air, Accel 8.5's
Lakewood "Universal Traction Bars" ASP Pullies, Trans Go Shift Kit
BFG 275/60's... BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH (w/o bars, 275's, ASP, Shift
Kit)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ