Re: Tonneau Cover

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 12:51:19 EST

I wouldn't go with Mopar for a tonneau, i'm sure you could find a shop that
is reputable that could save you a lot of $$$$.
Breaking in the Dak: keep the revs low for at least the first 1000 mi. and
do those mi. in the city where you have to rev the engine up and down a lot.
  Pretty standard to break in any engine, including motorcycles.

Frank WJ