Need assistance on Decision =)

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 12:53:10 EST

Ok everyone... here is what I have decided....
I have about 200 bux of spending monie.... Shoud I put in electric fans (i
have the underdrives (turns stock slower)
Or save a few more $$ and get a QuickD TB?
the Fan I was thinking of was the Flex-A-Lite FLX-220 (Summit)
I'm going for performance (can you tell?) I've also heard that the TB gave
a few MPG, is this true?

Gimme some feed back.. this is a lot of money.... (to me anyways)

Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD: dual exaust w/Flowmaster
K&N Drop In, 180 T-stat, Free Ram Air, Accel 8.5's
Lakewood "Universal Traction Bars" ASP Pullies, Trans Go Shift Kit
BFG 275/60's... BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH (w/o bars, 275's, ASP, Shift
Kit)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ