Re: Fastest family hauler? long

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 15:23:25 EST

In a message dated 12/28/1999 8:20:28 PM !!!First Boot!!!, ZeNel1eac1@aol.com
writes:

<< See I've done this twice before with cars. When buying new I never deaer
 with a salesman. I look around and grab a brochure with every option it's
 got. Pick my top 3 and test drive those. All the while by the time I'm done
 I know more about the cars than the dealers themselves do. I drove my last
 car into the ground 'cause it took me 4 years to find the truck I liked!!
 Used cars are not so easy.

 Joe G.

yeah i got the brochures and the option list and stuff. looked on the net for
safety and maintenance. but still hate going to the dealer
Rob