Re: Re: RE: What is That?

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 18:16:00 EST

I've seen that too. I'm real careful about what accessories I put on my 2wd, cause I don't want to look like a wannabe.
Flip
PS- Bernd, that doesn't mean you! Since you actually offroad in your 2wd, there is no implication of wannabeness.

I see the exact opposite, putting all sorts of 4x4 accessories on a 2WD
truck.  And not even one with decent tires.  The front grill guard, the
off-road light bar in the bed.
People are stupid, no matter what part of the continent you come from,
you'll see them.  And hopefully you get a little laugh outta them.    :)

Frank WJ

http://www.care2.com - The Best of The Internet...With A Green Twist!