Old Rams Attn Jon

From: Johnson Sgt Michael D (JohnsonMD@lejeune.usmc.mil)
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 08:31:35 EST

Jon,
My Dad came back to Dodge after several ferds with a 90 4x4 w/318. We were
hit head on in it at 65, neither wearing seatbelts and came out with no
injuries. (two killed in the car that hit us) He replaced that truck with
a brand new 92 ext cab2500 4x4 w/Cummins auto. He had a fifth wheel
installed as it was a work (concrete construction) and farm truck. He just
traded it at 170,000 miles with no major problems. This truck had dents in
every body panel and very little rust (he lives in IL). The thing was a
beast. I have personally unstuck our 4020 with front loader several times.
I watched him unstuck the tonner with the 4020 on the trailer behind it
once. I say again it was a beast. What did he replace it with? A 96 set
up the same way. He's only had it a month or so but no problems so far. He
didn't want to spend 30K to trash a new truck. I am rambling but, i think
my point is that either should be fine? I don't know anything, but I LOVE
MY TRUCK! DAD LOVES HIS TRUCK TOO! AND MY GRANDPA LOVES HIS DAKOTA TOO!
Sorry but work sucks this morning.

Mike Johnson
99 Black Spt+ CC 4x4 318
AirAid, Gibson Dual Exhaust
35% Tint on Door Windows, All graphics removed
31x10.5 BFG MT's
Black Chrome Diamond Tread Toolbox
Swansboro, NC