Re: my first dealer experience

From: Mike Crumley (mcrumley@airmail.net)
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 12:02:25 EST

At 12:52 PM 12/28/99 , you wrote:
><< If that is indeed the policy of the dealer (as opposed to the service guy
> just trying to get rid of you) then it is inexcusable and they deserve to
> be reported to DC. >>
>Not sure but i think the dude was just a jerk. never have i had a dealer
>refuse service

I haven't either, at least not recently. Jerks should be reported to their
bosses. Life's too short to put up with that.

>However, in defense of the service guy, most dealership service
>areas stay pretty booked up
>So what take the damn truck and fix it. the workwas warranty. the steering
>was off and the horn wasnt working right give me a car and ill go away call
>when its fixed

I didn't understand from your original post that they refused to even take
your truck in and hold it till they could get to it. Maybe I misread your
post, but I thought that you just left since they couldn't get to it right
away. Again, this should have been reported. As far as giving you a loaner,
well...

Mike Crumley 97 V6 Auto
mail to: mcrumley@airmail.net

"I say men with pierced ears are ready for marriage. They
have experienced pain and bought jewelry."-Rita Rudner