Re: my first dealer experience

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 12:36:54 EST

mcrumley@airmail.net writes:

<< didn't understand from your original post that they refused to even take
 your truck in and hold it till they could get to it. Maybe I misread your
 post, but I thought that you just left since they couldn't get to it right
 away. Again, this should have been reported. As far as giving you a loaner,
 well... >>

No they didnt take the truck. as for a loaner since its warranty work they
should get me a car to drive. this is the reason i dealt with chevy. the
dealer knew me and they had a car waiting and all i did was tell them what
was wrong with my truck. still pisswed the owner sold the dealership
Rob