Re: Question about lowering

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 18:55:13 EST

>>>I was looking at the 1-2"
springs and the 1-2" shackels from www.truckn.com<<<

don't do it man!!!!! That's AIM industries and they SUUUUCCKKKK!!!
horrible customer service, terrible tech support, and the parts might
fit... but odds are, they won't. Go with Hotchkis or Western Chassis.....
trust me on this one... if you listen to only one of Mike D's ramblings,
this one is the one you should pick.....

-mike d.

BTW- you won't necessarily NEED shocks, but you should get them... it'll
ride better... I think Gary at Hotchkis is working with Bilstein on
lowered shocks to go with his kits....

---> Yorktown, Va.
miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er LE, lowered, modded, and painted =)

http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html