Re: Washing your car?

From: Ryan LeBlanc (ryan@ryanandjoellen.com)
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 20:39:22 EST

Did not matter for me, I tried it once on my Dak, and No, I did not swirl
it. Guess what, tons of small tiny scratches, I call swirl marks. Granted,
with my next wax, they buffed out, but I only used the duster once. Was
your syclone black? That may be the difference. Black looks great, but it
is a bitch to keep clean and swirl free.

Ryan LeBlanc
99, Durango, 5.9L, 4x4, SLT, Forest Green
97, CC, 5.2L, 5 spd, 4x2, SLT+, Black