Re: V6 Header Update

From: DICEMAN469@aol.com
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 22:02:38 EST

I took off my pass side exhaust manifold and when I was pulling out the studs
they F$%#KING BROKE!! ARRGGHH I'm so aggravated!! Anyone got any ideas on how
to pull the stupid thing out, and get the other studs out without having the
same fate?? I tried to do it by tightening one nut against the other as per
instructions. Now the stock manifold is on with one less bolt....that's going
to sound real pleasant in the morning lemme tell ya.

ARGH!!

-Austin
F$%#KING SuperVipertruck

PS Cursing is bleeped to conserve the virgin ears