Time to let the Warranty work!

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 23:32:13 EST

Ok guys, it happened. My first experience at a warranty call. She quit on
me. Well, not all the way, just the power steering and boy is that a weird
feeling. luckily I was 2 minutes from work, at the corner of a hwy and
interstate crossing where a Shell station was. I coasted in to the parking
lot and popped the hood.

Low and behold, no belt, wow, no pulley either :)

oh shucks, gotta have the dealer fix it ;)

33,549 miles

Heather
98 Dak Sport Baby
Intensely Bluetiful (might I add I told the Custmer service guy at Daimler
that was the color of my truck, he laughed)