Re: Dealerships in Portland

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Wed Dec 29 1999 - 09:35:42 EST

I use Timberline Dodge, on Sandy Blvd. Bought my truck there, and
I've had all my work done there. They've treated me real well- I
don't know how they'll be about your mods cause I haven't done many
yet. But they've never lied to me- one time I had a small electrical
problem, when I picked it up they told me they didn't think they'd
fixed it, but to try it and bring it back if it was still there.
They must have done some research during the few days I had it after
that, cause next time they fixed it for good. (I don't blame them
for not finding it the 1st time- those things can be hard to track
down) Every time I've asked them to fix something on warranty,
they've done so, no problem. Last time it was peeling paint on the
front bumper. I said "I don't think it should be doing that." The
service guy said "I don't think it should either.", and they put on a
new bumper! (1 hr)
Plus, they have the nicest showroom with a really comfy waiting area
(redone in the last 2 yrs)
Flip

Enter your default signature here
http://www.care2.com - The Best of The Internet...With A Green Twist!