Re: IAT relocation

From: Jon Smith (fast4x4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 01:41:34 EST

a lil more power, but may not notice on a stock motor.. slightly less
mileage.. get a 1/2" pipe plug, uncrew the IAT from the intake manifold,
install plug into manifold.. put IAT in intake tube or somewhere near the
motor, seal w/ RTV/silicone. check the archives, we hashed this out about
3-4 months ago
Jon Smith----Raleigh, NC---
   fast4x4@bellsouth.net
www4.ncsu.edu/~jdsmith4