What the Future Holds.....

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 01:54:41 EST

Well since this is my last semester of school(B.A. in Criminal Justice), I
am going to attempt to devote the earnings from my job to my Dak and making
sure it will be running for a long time to come as well as doing some
upgrades. I am not sure what the future will hold for me or where my career
will take me, but I hope I can continue to be a part of this eye-opening and
extremely insightful mailing list and continue to work and enjoy this great
truck. There are so many wonderful and knowledgeable people here, we should
all be proud to be a part of it! Well enough of that.....here is what I plan
on doing, in no particular order:
1. Timing Chain/Sprocket work.....badly needed at 116,000 miles
2. Pitman Arm
3. New Shocks; between TrailMaster SSV, Bilstein, and ProComp ES9000's
4. Throttle Body Upgrade; undecided
5. Flowmaster 3 Chamber DeltaFlow muffler
6. Bucket seats, think I have found a donor Dak!
7. Wet Okole Seat Cover for the New Buckets, http://www.wetokole.com
8. Finish My Front Tow Chevy Hook Project, should be done next week!!

This list I definately want to fully complete and I will add whatever I feel
is needed or can afford. Thanks once again for all the help, suggestions and
advice which everyone on the DML has provided for my Dak and myself. Hope
everyone has great and more importantly, SAFE New Year!!!!
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6
MSD 6-Offroad Ignition, MSD Universal Wiring Harness, MSD 8.5MM Super
Conductors, Accel Super Coil, Borg Warner Select Brass Cap/Rotor, Autolite
Copper Plugs(.050), Amsoil 2Stage Air Filter, Redline Watter Wetter, Cobra
CB(8W), Firestik II Antenna with SS Quick Disconnect, Pioneer DEH45DH,
Pioneer 6.5" 2way Speakers, Pioneer 5x7" 3way Speakers, Rhino Liner(double
coated), Rancho RS5000's with Urethane Bushings, Grill Brush Guard, Hella
500 6" Round Driving Lights, Hella XL Low Beams, Tinted Windows All Around,
Vent-Visors, Overhead Console, Tool Box(Full Of Recovery Gear/Tools), Hidden
Hitch Class III, Amsoil in Front/Rear Diffs and in the NP321 Transfer Case,
Tcase Skid Plate.......more to come!!