Re: Re[2]: Winter Mileage

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 09:23:23 EST

><<I don't know what to tell you. I'm running totally stock, mixed
>highway/city driving, cheap-ass gas (which, incidentally, is 22
>cents/gal less cheap compared to 7 months ago).>>
>
>At least we are in the same range as far as gas prices go (woo
>*$#@'ing hoo!). According to my records we are up $.32 from a year
>ago. What a drag.

I filled up with Chevron Supreme (93 octane) yesterday for $1.21 per
gallon! Maybe it was a Y2K glitch. I took my wife's Intrepid over to the
station and filled it up, too. Wish I had a place to store some of it,
since the good stuff is now usualy $1.35 a gallon after being between
$.95 and $.97 for about a year.

Richard in San Antonio

>I dunno what yet, but I'm gonna try something else soon to see if I
>can get that mpg to improve.
>Tom

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.