Re[2]: Winter Mileage

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 11:19:09 EST

Not me. I've tracked my mileage and other stuff since I drove my '98 off the
dealers lot (pretty anal, I know ;-). Not only can I tell you what season it
is by the peaks and valleys of my mpg but I can also tell you if it was a mild
winter or not! I wonder if I can use this data for forecasting? :-)
Tom