Re: IAT relocation

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 12:10:01 EST

Pro: Cooler Air Charge on the IAT causes a slightly richer mixture. Also
runs much better at normal operating temp since the actual temperature where
the IAT sensor is located is 200+ Degrees. (Confirmed this with a OBD-II
Scan Tool.)

Cons: After a reset of the computer and a slight driving style change, no
problems found on a '97 V6 or '98 V8 (5spd or AUTO.)

- Bernd