Re: hey has anyone dealt with P Anthony?

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 19:25:39 EST

Well, I dealt with him before on PC equipment and got it within a week. I'm
not mad at him because of the laptop or anything because I was a little late
myself in sending the MTX thunderform to him ( But it wasn't my fault on that
end because one of the subs had to be shipped off to be repaired)
-Dester

PS. Just give him time. Everyone's busy around the holiday time. I know I
promised to send a K&N air filter off to a DMLer, but my buddy hasn't
returned it to me and he went out of town. Sometimes things out of our
control just come up.
<<
 i traded him 2 tow straps for a diff skid plate. sent him the tow straps but
 i never received the skid plate. this was at the begining of the month. im
 just wondering if hes dishonest or just forgetful? id like the skid plate or
 the tow straps or the $ it cost me to buy and mail
 Rob