Y2K Fever!

From: Kentucky Kayak (kykayak@home.com)
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 19:34:48 EST

On November 1st, my S-10 was totalled (other guy's fault). On November
8th I ordered my new truck. This coming Monday I go to the dealership
and "pick-up" my new Y2K Dak 4WD Club Cab!!!! 3.9 (thought hard about
the 4.7, but just couldn't justify it, don't really need that much extra
power), auto, 3.92 rear end, SureGrip, HD Service Group, and tow
package. This is MY Christmas coming up, and I'm as anxious as any six
year old (and I haven't been six for a LONG time)! I must have been
DAMN good this year!

--
Zane Harris
kykayak@home.com