Re: V6 JBA Headers

From: SwingtimeM@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 22:44:36 EST

skip out on the flowmaster and go the cheaper rout like me. I got big v8
sound out of my v6 with just a cut out. took the trusty saw-s-all and cut
about a 11inch piece between my cat and muffler and bolted it right in sounds
great and cops don't even bother me. it added about 20 hp and drowns out the
sound of the muscrats all over this town. (on my way to smokin them) plus you
have the added feature of putting the cap back on and regaining the stock
sound. (if you ever want)