Re: Winter Mileage

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Dec 30 1999 - 23:05:44 EST

Hmm well I don't belive this has anything to do with the current discussion,
but it fits what I am about to ask...

So I fill er up yesterday, and I put in 8.1 Gallons, I say sounds right,
about half a tank, then I get back in amd ny Odometer is at 66MILES that
barley 8MPG?

What the hell I can only guess that somewhere it got screwed up, I recenly
topped her off (about a gallon) and it was like 14MPG, I jsut don't get it
all summer long I was getting atleast 16 MPG!!!!!

        Winter do this to Dakotas?
            I don't let it warm up for more than 2 mins 2 times a day?
                    Greg