Re: V6 JBA Headers

From: Chris Hannon (cannon@kansas.net)
Date: Fri Dec 31 1999 - 00:43:10 EST

Heck Yeah!! It was awesome! I don't think I could live with that way though, I
might eventually go deaf!
Even coasting through town and letting it idle, the thing was still rumbling like
crazy. What would be cool would be to make up a way to switch between open headers
and the normal way at the push of a button, or a pull of a lever. Anyone know of
any way? I like the rumble but couldn't live with it all the time.

Chris Hannon

BTW - If anyone's interested, I just bought some Lakewood Universal Traction bars
from Summit Racing's website. Total was $46.15. Seems like a good deal.