Re: DAMN DRUNKS (kinda long)

From: FlashBang Fish (swatfish@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 31 1999 - 03:02:10 EST

Well, ya gotta remember that you don't need a license to drive. Any a@#hole
can drive, the license ain't the key to the truck. And yes, that is our
mighty justice system at work for YOU and me. Only way to keep these
parasites off the road is to lock'em up or shoot'em, got no sympathy for
them. Just be glad no one was hurt. I have worked several accidents where
the drunken freak walks away minus injury and leaves the others either
seriously hurt or dead. They oughta to shoot the bastards. Sorry, gotta
vent a little ;-)
Oh, b.t.w., driving is a privledge provided by the state and not a
constitutional right, so taking away the license is like saying "we're gonna
take your license for a while, and if you are a good boy, we'll give em back
to you., okay?" Sad truth is you can't keep them off the road. If you see
somebody plastered get behind the wheel, pull em out and beat the dogshit
out of em. You just may save a life.

Why can't I own a nice truck without it getting