Re: Re: No one wants in on a stillen front spoiler?

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 31 1999 - 03:58:37 EST

Hm.. As for interested. I'm happy to inform you that I have 3 people who
have contacted me and want to know more about the spoiler.

As for pictures. there are TONS..

if you open up a "truckn" magazine. you'll see a couple pictures of it.
www.stillen.com
(i tried surfing for a couple pictures of it, but i guess a lot of the sites
are closing down for y2k.)
-Dester

PS. it doesn't come painted, so factor that in when you buy.

<< I didn't see the original post.....I might be interested....just need the
 pricing, and maybe a pic or two of a dak with it installed so I can see what
 the final looks like. If you could throw me some info Dester, I'd
 appreciate it.

 Rich