Re: Carwashes safe?

From: SS454454@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 31 1999 - 04:23:24 EST

if you have water spots and cant get rid of them heres a trick. I used to
have my GMC in the driveway. the dang sprinklers would come on and the water
would dry up. i took a bottle of Ducky which is a spray that is used on boats
and jet skis to get rid of water spots. it works awesome. you could use a mix
of water and vinegar also. These are safe for gel coats which are equivalent
to a clear coat. ive used the Ducky on my truck and it did not damage the
paint at all.

i got a ton of weird little tips. if you guys want me to post some let me know
Rob