RE: Re: recommendations on MOPAR or 3rd party extras

From: Carter, Brian (Brian.Carter@Texian.org)
Date: Fri Dec 31 1999 - 11:05:33 EST

The dealer told me they where metal, but he may not have seen the skid
plates for the '00 model yet. Now that I think about it, I find it hard to
believe Chrysler is selling a complete set of steel skid plates for $130.

Too bad Motorcraft doesn't make skid plates for the DAK -- they would be a
1/2" thick steel!.

Thanks for the help,
Brian T. Carter

BTW: we can (and do) carry here too, but I want the insurance discount. I am
very close (geographically) to Mexico and unguarded trucks tend to
dissappear and wind up as the "property" Mexican police [isn't it reassuring
they are the only ones in Mexico that can have guns]