Re: CALENDAR WINNERS

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Dec 31 1999 - 12:22:26 EST

All I gotta say is "Intensely Bluetiful" A lady can't pick a bad color for
a truck and this proves it. Whoever McKinney is with the lifted CC with
camper tell me about your tires. Size? Mfr? do you like? Those are what I
want on mine and since I have a good sample of what mine might look like now
I LOVE THEM. (Money is coming in within a month!!!)

Email me if you're on the list, or if someone knows about that truck.

Thanks,

Heather
98 Dak Sport Baby
Intensely Bluetiful