Re: Re[2]: recommendations on MOPAR or 3rd party extras

From: Cal Hyer (clhyer@hom.net)
Date: Fri Dec 31 1999 - 16:27:51 EST

Brian, I had a spray in liner called "Speedliner" done. They closely
matched the color of the truck (emerald green) and it really looks and
performs it's job great! I went with over the rail because of all the
things I haul around. Cost was $250 if I remember right. I would
definitely do this over again.
Cal Hyer