Re: my new truck from a very cool dealer

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Fri Dec 31 1999 - 16:57:12 EST

Hey! I didn't know you had the new QC, Brian! <drool>,<drool>! Those puppies
have really caught my eye. It kinda' pisses me off as I've put a fair amount
of $$ into my '98 CC (not to mention I love the rig) and now I'm thinking about
getting a QC and it wouldn't make sense (for me) to keep the CC around.

Soooooo, tell us! What are your likes/dislikes about the QC... Inquiring
minds want to know!
Tom