RE: V6 JBA Headers & Short Throw Shifter

From: SmokinDakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Fri Dec 31 1999 - 18:22:08 EST

Sorry you had a problem with the headers. When I had mine installed
everything was going fine until they had to bolt up the y-pipe to the
header. The y-pipe gets distorted with all the heating up and cooling down.
The installer had to get out a screwdriver and hammer and fiddle with it
till it was in the right place. I am just glad I didn't try to tackle it
myself, because I would have knocked the whole thing off in frustration.

Sorry this post is so late, my email has been down for the past couple days.

BTW, would any of your v6ers be interested in a short throw shifter?

Steven 2me
http://www.smokindakota.com
AOL IM = SmknDakTrk
ICQ = 42763370