Ram air specs Was: CALENDAR WINNERS

From: Gene & Renee Rivers (webmaster@mopars.net)
Date: Sun Jan 02 2000 - 17:48:29 EST

Gene-where did you get the dual snorkel air cleaner for the '95?

Air Inlet Systems
http://www.ramairbox.com

Did it seem to add anything?

Yes Patrick, I have time slips that proved that the extra air seemed to
reduce my wheelspin and my 60' times were in the 1.988 range, where they
used to be in the 2.222 area. It also seems to help on fuel economy when I
am taking a highway trip. Maybe an extra 15 miles per tank at 75 mph.

Cost?

With air freight it was about $180, but if I did it again I would only buy
the air box for $80 and get the rest locally.

Did you put front ducts next to the radiator?

No. I cut out 5" holes in the front air dam/spoiler and installed some 5' to
4' reducer cones from the HVAC section at Home Depot.

Thanks for stopping by the website. I hope to get it updated this month!

Happy New Year!

Gene Rivers
99 R/T, CC, DA
ICQ#23787964