Re: autolite plugs

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Sun Jan 02 2000 - 19:22:07 EST

In a message dated 1/2/00 5:16:30 PM Mountain Standard Time,
gros_pif@yahoo.com writes:

> I've heard not so long ago that autolite plugs were
> the best plug tested and i'm about to go with those.
> I would like to have some feedback on those plugs.
> Right now, I'm using bosch platinum, and i felt no
> differrence. Are autolite better, and which one?
>
> thanks
>
> Martin Noel
> 97 dak cc 4x4
> gibson cat back
> k&n gen II

Well I put in Autolite Platinums adn ther have worked so far (the whole
250Mi). I belive that the plugs where factory plugs and had never been
replaced, I replaced the Cap Rotor Wires adn Plugs, my Dak completely woke up
it hauls ass again. I am kicking my ass for not doing it earlier...
Personally I would recomend em if you don't like replacing plugs often..
                    Greg