Re: Re: Chevy rockers in a dakota?

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2000 - 21:06:34 EST

I'll try and tackle both your messages in one swoop =)

any piston that'll work in a magnum 318 will work in a magnum 6er. Also,
rockers, springs, valves, and other stuff will work also. I don't know
specifically what will and will not work as far as rods and stuff, but
the obvious things like cams and cranks and distributors will not work...
you may wana call Mopar Performance... they haven't been much help to me,
but they may be able to help you some...

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er LE, lowered, modded, and painted =)

http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html