Re: pinion angle ranges please..

From: Mike D. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2000 - 21:14:40 EST

I don't know the ranges, but I can suggest getting a 2 degree shim
(trailmaster makes some) and stickin' it in there, it should help. They
are about 20 beans. I have severe pinion problems with my 4" drop.
gettin' ready to change out my second pair of U joints... whoopee...

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
miggitymike@juno.com
88 6er LE, lowered, modded, and painted =)

http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html