Re: pulley

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2000 - 08:27:06 EST

I have a Sony/PPI system in my truck (2 10", and 2 6.5's) and the amps are
300X1 RMS and 25x2 RMS.... Yes my voltage is below the 14 mark, but still in
the safe, at night, I am suprised to find that my headlights DIM only when
I'm above the 1,100RPM mark (Full Charge with the 2 pullies I got) I guess
that could be because I have one heck of a big battery in it =)

Still have yet to have any problems tho (Knock on Wood)

Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual Exaust w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II,
180 T-stat, Accel 8.5's, Lakewood Traction Bars
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's
BEST 1/4 15.836 @ 84.93 MPH (w/o bars, 275's, ASP, Shift Kit)
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ