Re: Texas March picnic?

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2000 - 01:12:38 EST

Hey I'm chippin in quite a bit as it is, I've offered a bed for him to sleep
on....or the couch (it's a day bed with hear cut outs *LAUGH* although I
would sleep on it and be a lady)

PLUS I'm gonna try to have the following for y'all...

Volleyball
Darts
Horseshoe's
Poker

So far that's all I have set up, and I'm workin on the page ;) I want to
keep an ongoing TEXAS DML Events page going if y'all are up for it. I don't
mind doing the designs and html work. Nothing fancy just an eye catcher
with info on it.

Heather