remote starter

From: bud (almega@dmrtc.net)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2000 - 10:09:07 EST

Hello,
    This is my first post to this mailing list. I have a basic 98 dakota
sport with the v6 engine, roll up windows,manual locks and I am wanting
to install a remote starter. I feel confident that I can do the
installation but need some help on good brands, installation tips,
wiring tips, etc.. I checked out a couple of shops in a local mall and
the cheapest install was over $200 and I thought that that was way
overpriced.
I did check through the archive first but there was only one message
about remote starters and it was from last March so I thought that I
would ask again.
Thanks,
    Mark