RE: remote starter

From: Jon Winkelhake (jon_w@tjhale.com)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2000 - 10:43:51 EST

Welcome Mark! First, is yours an automatic or a 5-spd. manual? Automatics
are easier to install, but some companies do claim theirs can be installed
on a manual. However, they also put a disclaimer in there saying "not
responsible" if the vehicle starts while in gear, or if the clutch slips and
the vehicle takes off while already running. Check it out, and good luck!

Jon W. '94 SLT CC V6 5-spd.
(jon _w@tjhale.com)