Re: Peterson's 4X4 of the year

From: Jason&Sarah (Jpm699@email.msn.com)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2000 - 13:27:42 EST

But the Quad Cab beat the Tundra in Four Wheeler Magazine. It had a better
turning Diameter, better RTI, better price, better braking, and better
acceleration. They loaded up the Dakota and Tundra with half thier payload
and ran the quarter mile and 0-60, the Dakota won on both accounts. They
also said that the Dakota is the best factory "crawler" around, best
interior room. Overall point total:
Dodge Dakota Quad Cab:6204.2
Dodge Ram Quad Cab: 5904.6
Nissan Frontier Crew Cab: 5809.3
Toyota Tundra: 6094.9
I can give you more info if anyone is intrested!

Jason